CHILD Deaf Youth Project
CHILD Deaf Youth Project (CDYP) are a vibrant, registered charity, working for the benefit of all deaf, hard of hearing children and young adults within the Tees Valley Area.
CDYP welcomes children and young people aged 5 to 19 years. We provide two youth clubs that run all year round, including during half terms and summer holidays. We encourage young people to be involved in programme ideas and to make decisions about what they want.
The support and encouragement that we offer includes:
- Development of communication skills - British Sign Language, oral or both
- Providing educational and social activities in a safe, friendly environment
- Opportunities to gain new skills
- New challenges to build confidence
- Reduce isolation, promote positive self-esteem and independence
- CHILD Deaf Youth Project,
Middlesbrough Deaf Centre
- TS3 6JB
- When is it on
- Wednesdays 18.00 - 20:00 Thursdays: 15:45 - 17.45