Skip to main content Quick Exit

Disabled Students Allowance

If you are a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a disability, including a:

  • long-term health condition
  • mental health condition
  • specific learning difficulty, eg dyslexia

You must meet the definition of disability under the Equality Act 2010.

The support you get depends on your individual needs and not on income.

Who to contact

Student Finance England: 0300 100 0607
Disabled Students Allowance

Local Offer


You can print the necessary forms to apply online by clicking the link below and going to the 'How to Apply' section. Please call Student Finance if you require further assistance.

Contact Telephone
Student Finance England: 0300 100 0607
SEN Provision Type

Is this information correct?

Save to Shortlist SMS
Back to top