Huntington's Disease Association
The Huntington's Disease Association is a UK registered charity which supports people affected by Huntington's disease. We also provide information and advice to families, friends and healthcare professionals who support Huntington's disease families.
The information and support we offer includes:
- What is Huntington's disease?
- What is Juvenile Huntington's disease?
- Living with Huntington's disease
- Getting Help
- Support for Carers
- Help for Children and Young People
- Huntington's Disease Association
Suite 24, Liverpool Science Park
Innovation Centre 1
131 Mount Pleasant
- L3 5TF