Free Parenting Plan
Knowing where to start when looking at the arrangements for children when parents separate or divorce can be difficult. Oratto has produced a parenting plan questionnaire to help you get started with your discussions. Our Parenting Plan is free to download, and can help facilitate a constructive discussion between parents about co-parenting after separation, keeping the children at the heart of the discussions.
Parenting Plans are particularly useful where children are young and the arrangements may be likely to change over time to reflect their needs. They are more flexible than Child Arrangements Orders (which require mandatory safeguarding checks) and can be changed easily and with minimal expense; and mean that parents do not need to go to Court.
Parenting Plans can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Proposing suggested arrangements for the consideration of the other parent
- A mediation process
- Enabling a discussion between parents about child arrangements
- Formalising agreed arrangements for children
- Including a parenting plan with a C100 application for a child arrangements, specific issue or prohibited steps order.
Oratto’s Parenting Plan can also serve as a formal agreement between parents on the arrangements for their children, and how they would like to co-parent and bring their children up after separation. Our Parenting plan form is free to download and use.
24 Hanover Square
- W1S 1JB
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Time of day
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type Free
- Referral required