Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council - Welfare Rights
Welfare Rights Service
Our Welfare Rights Service provides free, confidential, independent and impartial advice and information on welfare benefits to Stockton Borough Council residents. The service recognises that individuals must make their own decisions and so we aim to provide individuals with the information to be able to exercise their rights.
Acting on your behalf
If you’ve recently had a social security benefit claim turned down and are appealing against this we may be able to act on your behalf. If you are referred to us by any of the following;
A Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council service, for example
- Adult or Children’s Services
- Blue Badge Customer Services
- Housing Options
- Revenues & Benefits Service
- Sanctuary Supported Living
- Stockton and District Advice and Information Service
- Your MP
- Your Ward Councillor
- Or, if you are a member of the armed forces community, including dependent families (regular personnel, reservists, veterans, bereaved)
If you work are receiving a service from of the agencies listed above ask your key worker to refer your query to us using the contact information shown.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Welfare Rights - Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Please contact the organisation for details of opening hours.