Skip to main content Quick Exit

Requesting Care and Support

The First Contact Team can provide you with advice and information in relation to adult social care. We can signpost you to local services that can support you in maintaining your independence, achieve your outcomes and be part of the local community. The team will also gather information and where appropriate refer you for an assessment of your needs to the relevant service such as occupational therapy, the multi-disciplinary service, carers service or social work teams. You can also contact the team if you have a safeguarding concern about a vulnerable adult.

For further information regarding the different services that are available, please visit the following webpages:

Who to contact

Contact Name
First Contact Team
01642 527764
Adult Social Care - How to ask for care and support

Is this information correct?

Save to Shortlist SMS
Back to top