Cleveland Alzheimers Residential Centre Ltd (Clevearc) is a registered charity and cares for people with moderate to severe dementia as well as challenging behaviour in two specialist dementia nursing homes in Thornaby, Stockton-on-Tees.
- Has an out-reach day care centre in Guisborough.
- Runs Fusion Café the last Friday of each month.
- Provides educational and recreational classes for carers and ex carers of people with dementia.
- Has a Training Suite, which is used by employees and others for a variety of reasons e.g. staff training, college assessments, reviews, exams, meetings etc.
- Runs four Dementia Friendly projects: Dementia Voices Stockton, Dementia Friendly Stockton, Dementia Friendly Middlesbrough and Dementia Friendly Redcar & Cleveland.
Who to contact
Fax: 01642 618899
- Parent Organisation
- Clevearc - Cleveland Alzheimers Residential Centre Ltd
Where to go
Stockton On Tees
- TS17 6BS