Nepacs youth project - North East
Nepacs is a north east charity which supports a positive future for prisoners and their families.
The charity provides a range of services within north east prisons for visitors, including children and families, and prisoners.
The Nepacs youth project supports young people aged 8 to 18 years who are impacted by a family member's imprisonment. This includes:
- Youth zones in HMP Frankland, Holme House, Northumberland and Low Newton prisons where young people can relax prior to visits, chat to other young people or a specialist youth worker
- One to one support for young people during visits or in the community
- Regular outreach activities including residentials
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Joe Iancu
- Contact Position
- Youth project coordinator
- 0191 332 3810
- Parent Organisation
- Nepacs - supporting a positive future for prisoners and their families in the north east