Chic Vintique vintage markets return to Stockton High Street on Saturday 15 October 2022.
Pop down to the market for vintage clothing, homewares, antiques and collectables as well as gorgeous handmade gifts and sweet treats.
- Limetree Brocante – Vintage & retro homeware, decorative items & accessories
- Gem Wishes – Handmade gemstone & seed bead jewellery
- Shanti Shanti Colours of Nepal – Fair trade clothes, handicrafts, wall hangings, felt items from Nepal & India
- The Little Crafty Workshop – Laser cut & engraved bespoke gifts & keepsakes made from wood & acrylic
- Sheila Johnson – Handmade rag dolls, children’s’ dresses, watercolour bookmarks, key rings
- Winterberry Wool – Handcrafted baby hats & clothing, ladies hats & accessories
- Usborne Children’s Books – Books 0-16
- Tatjana – Ceramics & pottery
Plus many more!
Brought to you by Louise Lewis Events in Partnership with Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council.
- When is it on
- Saturday 15 October 2022, 9.30am - 3pm
- Time of day