Skip to main content Quick Exit

Learner Support

If you are aged 19 or over, on a further education course and facing financial hardship, you could get Learner Support.

You need to apply to your learning provider (for example your college) for Learner Support.  How much you will get depends on your circumstances.

The money can help pay for things like:

  • accommodation and travel
  • course materials and equipment
  • childcare - if you qualify

Your learning provider will decide how the money is paid to you.

Please visit the Learner Support page on the website for further information.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Learner Support
Learner Support - GOV.UK

Is this information correct?

Last Updated: 13/12/2022
Save to Shortlist SMS
Back to top