Skip to main content

Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council - Paying for your Care

In some cases Adult Social Care may be able to help with the cost of Adult Care Services.

This is determined after a needs assessment has been carried out. As soon as you have been assessed as having a need for Social Care Support, we will need to contact you to see if you can contribute financially to the cost of your care package.

SBC Client Financial Services Team will also be able to provide advice and support regarding any benefits that you are entitled to receive. All information that you give will be treated confidentially and all records of the conversation will be kept securely.

For further information please view the leaflets under useful documents.

Who to contact

Is this information correct?

Back to top