The Patients Association
The Patients Association is an independent patient charity campaigning for improvements in health and social care for patients.
Uniquely for an organisation with a remit covering all health and care issues, we work with patients directly: they are our members and supporters, and also the people who benefit from our help and advice services. Through our helpline we support thousands of people each year with their concerns and queries about the health and social care system.
The services and information that we provide includes:-
- How you can tell us about hospital food
- How to make a complaint about your GP or hospital
- Switching to biosimilar medicines
- Access our resources such as fact sheets
To find out more about our charity, how we can help you, and how you can help us through donation or volunteering, please visit our website.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Patients Association
PO Box 935
- HA1 3YJ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- The helpline is open Monday - Friday, 9.3am - 5pm