Tees Advocacy Hub
Advocacy is about helping people to speak up for themselves and understand what their rights and entitlements are. An advocate can help you get your views across and give you information on the options available to you.
The Tees Advocacy Hub is INDEPENDENT of Social Services and Health Services. We are here to listen to your concerns. We can support anyone aged 18 and over who lives in the Teesside area and:
- Uses a Service provided by Social Services, such as a Residential Home or a Day Service
- Uses a Health Service, such as a Hospital or has a Doctor
- Wants to use a Health or Social Care Service but is not at the moment
- Is a Carer and needs support from services
For further information please contact us at Middlesbrough Citizens Advice using the details below.
- Contact Name
- Tees Advocacy Hub / Middlesbrough Citizens Advice
- 01642 802285
9, Linthorpe Road
Tees Advocacy Hub is an administrative centre. People wishing to access advocacy services should use the email or telephone number listed.
- When is it on
- OPEN Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Referral required
- Other notes
Mental Health Advocacy and Mental Capacity Advocacy cater to specific groups. Other types of advocacy are available to Stockton residents, but are not provided via the hub. Please search this directory using the search term "advocacy."