CAFCASS - Children & Family Court Advisory and Support Service
Cafcass represents children in family court cases in England. We make sure that children’s voices are heard and decisions are made in their best interests.
Cafcass’ professionally qualified social work staff, called Family Court Advisers (FCAs), work exclusively in the family courts.
Our role is to:
- Safeguard and promote the welfare of children
- Give advice to the family courts
- Make provision for children to be represented
- Provide information, advice and support to children and their families.
- CAFCASS - Children & Family Court Advisory and Support Service
31-33 Albert Road
- TS1 1PE