UK Youth is a leading national charity committed to ensuring all young people are empowered to build bright futures, regardless of their background or circumstances.
It’s our mission to provide all young people with access to appropriate, high quality services in their local community or online. We offer support, advice and training to equip young people with the vital life skills needed to engage in education, volunteering and employment.
To ensure that there's something for every young person, we deliver our programmes through five key interest areas:
- Citizenship - Politics, Geography, Philosophy, History, Travel & Enviroment
- STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- ARTS - Music, Media, Art, Design, Drama & Dance
- Wellbeing - Sport, Nutrition, Physical & Mental Health
- Enterprise - Finance, Management, Business, Employability & Entrepreneurship
For further information about UK Youth and how we can help you, please visit our website.