Training to Badge - New Taxi Driver Training and Support
North East Taxi Academy is a training provider enabling community members to return to work following long term unemployment or facilitating a successful change in career.
North East Taxi Academy provides guidance and support via a dedicated trainer, ensuring our trainees have the best access to up to date and relevant legislative information – making the transition as hassle free as possible.
About the role
Training is provided to applicants over 25 years of age (for insurance purposes) whom have a full clean UK driver license and 1-year driving experience.
The role provides flexible full-time hours on a self-employed basis. There is no limit on the number of hours a driver wishes to work.
What we provide:
- 3-week training course leading to a taxi license:
- Driver training with an experienced instructor prior to the driving assessment
- Support and guidance in advance of the local authority knowledge tests
- Completion of Disclosure and Barring Service Checks
- Assistance to complete Disability Awareness and Safeguarding certificates
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Leigh Ions
- Contact Position
- Office Manager/Administrator
- 01642 666 665
Where to go
- North East Taxi Academy
2, Princess Street
- TS17 6AL
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Training sessions are varied and flexible
- Referral required
- Referral Details
We welcome enquiries by phone, email, online application via a job site and walk ins.
We have no end date for recruitment and are flexible for learners availability for training.