NHS Northern Gambling Service
Being a compulsive gambler can harm your health and relationships, and leave you in serious debt. If you have a problem with gambling and you'd like to stop, support and treatment is available.
The service also provides care and support for:-
- Those with severe addictions
- Complex mental health conditions
- Those who present with greater risk - such as a risk of suicide
- Others affected by gambling - such as partners, family members and carers.
If you need help the Northern Gambling Service now has a clinic in Sunderland which you can contact on the telephone number below.
- Contact Name
- NHS Northern Gambling Service
- 0300 3001490
- Northern Gambling Service - Leeds and York Partnership
- Beacon of Light
- SR5 1SN
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 0.00
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You can be referred by a health and care professional such as a GP, or you can make a direct referral to the service, following the link below.