National Deaf Children's Society
The National Deaf Children's Society is a UK charity that provides information and advice on all aspects of childhood deafness to support parents.
The information and support we provide includes:
- What is deafness
- Language and communication
- Advice and guidance helpline
- Parenting and family life
- Education and learning
- Products and technology advice
- National Deaf Children's Society
37-45 Paul Street
- EC2A 4LS
- When is it on
- Please contact organisation for further details of opening hours.