Uniform Exchange - Castlegate Centre
The Uniform Exchange is a pop-up shop based in the Spencer Market, launching on Wednesday 7th August 2019 and will be open Wednesday to Friday on a weekly basis until Friday 30th August 2019.
The aim is to support low-income families with children aged between 3 - 16 years. The Uniform Exchange will offer uniform basis from 50p up to £2 from a selection of donated high-quality pre-owned or new clothing.
Every single penny raised will be donated to Teesside Philanthropic's Hardship School's Fund.
The following school uniform items are needed:
- Boys & Girls (3 - 16 years)
- Black and grey trousers/shorts
- Black and grey trousers/skirts/dresses
- Pinafores in red & white/green & white/blue & white/yellow & white
- White and blue shirts
- Polo shirts in a selection of colours
- ONLY new unused pre-packed pants and socks
Donations of high-quality pre-owned or new uniform can be dropped off at shops in Castlegate or collected if local.
Contact Chantal Taylor on 01642 672783 to get involved.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Chantal Taylor
- Contact Position
- Marketing Manager
- 01642 672783
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Wednesday to Friday from 7th August 2019
- Time of day